On Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:00:09 -0800, Fred wrote:

>Mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>well, you don't have to wade through all that html, just put an
>include() in there to a file that has all the php in it. then
>dreamweaver should leave it alone.
>
>Huh?
>
>Obviously the logic can be included, but the output functions need
>to be
>burried deep in dreamweaver created nested tables and javascripts.

hmm,
I'm assuming that javascript is the programmer's responsibility, not
the designer's. Maybe the javascript needs to be dynamically
generated, probably it doesn't. either way it's in a separate file
doesn't get edited in dreamweaver.

I understand that the php will probably have to be in a table and the
designer's will want to be able to change it's appearance, and that's
where css comes in. i.e.:

yes, there's some html in the included file, but the designer's don't
need to have access to it because they can just change how it looks
in the stylesheet.