On Sun, 2002-01-06 at 16:01, Tyler Longren wrote:
> I have checked the manual.  A few times actually.
>
> I have setcookie("usename", "$username");
> Will that cookie never expire?  Or will it expire at the end of the browsing
> session?  I couldn't find any details on that in the manual.
>
> Tyler

Tyler, the manual pages appear to have changed sometime recently.  They
used to state that the cookie would expire if no time was passed to it
when the browser was closed.  I do not see that statement there any
longer.

However, note the remarks about older versions of some browsers not
setting cookies properly unless the time is specified.  I have not
concerned myself with that on my sites, but it may be a factor to you.

Billy