This is a bug "Feature/Change Request" I made to:
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=17158

setcookie() states "cookies must be sent before any other headers
are sent (this is a restriction of cookies, not PHP).

I argue this is a restriction of PHP, not cookies.

Here is my proof:

http://www.collegeSherbrooke.qc.ca/languesmodernes/cookie.htm

I can do this any time in <body> :

<script>
   setCookie("TestCookie","first time",expdate);
   var DisplayData = getCookie("TestCookie");
   document.write(DisplayData);
   setCookie("TestCookie","second time",expdate);
   var DisplayData = getCookie("TestCookie");
   document.write(DisplayData);
 </script>

I want to be able to setcookie() anytime I want, before and after I
declare any HTML.
This will never get changed, unless we ask for it.

I would appreciate your vote of support at:

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=17158

before the bug people "close" this thread.