I actually fixed the problem with the following code:

session_start();
$HTTP_SESSION_VARS['sess_id']=$PHPSESSID;

Except that it will not assign an actual value until i hit refress on my
browser. Any ideas for a fix?

Thanks,

Ryan Kelley

01A4B59FD1EBD311838100A0C98BE0D9AD5EFE@chef">news:01A4B59FD1EBD311838100A0C98BE0D9AD5EFE@chef...