Hi
I am working on a Admin view of an Intranet site. They need to enter orders.
An order can include many inventory items so I have divided it up to two
pages.

I have set up a first page session that passes the first page info onto the
second page where the inventory items are addes to the order. I need to be
able to add multple second pages while still maintaining the first page info
and collecting the multiple second page info and then sending all the info
to the database when the user finally clicks the finish button

Can anyone help me with this

Thanks
Kevin