> > The greatest way of doing this is
> >     1. develope php-script for generating updated html from moved
php-script
> > and updating index.html (e.g. ;)
> >     2. develope another script or program which will call the first one
> > periodically (once an hour, e.g.)
>
> I like that.
> It sounds similar to the method I mentioned.
> What about browser detection and appropriate css generation etc?
You still can generate css depending on user_agent.

> Wouldn't the output that's saved be a little *too* static?
Depends on certain page properties... if current time (with seconds) is
printed there, it will be not 100% real, but in any other case everything
depends on how often second script will update it.

Valentin Petruchek (aki Zliy Pes)
http://zliypes.com.ua
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]