> Since reading your first post I've been racking my brains/teasing my
memory. I'm sure there's an article on one
> of the popular PHP sites that talks about exactly this: creating a web
page dynamically, but serving it as
> static HTML (ie with no back-end db access per serving).

This idea came to me after September 11 - many news sites were down because
of too many visitors.
Some of them refused from dynamic page generation to survive, because huge
amounts of visitors looked like hacker attack.

In any case this is obvious solution of a problem ;)

Valentin Petruchek (aki Zliy Pes)
http://zliypes.com.ua
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]