Hi guys,

I think his original question was how to install GD!!!!!

It's not a big deal!
- Install PHP > 4.06
- edit the php.ini -> delete the comment tags from the gd import module
- restart your server if it is running not as a CGI extension

Thats it!!!

For gd2 support take care in PHP4.1.1 there are 2 gdmodules gd1 and gd2

Hope this helps,

Andy