From: Steve Klugherz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 8:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] editors

Does anyone know of any text editors that understand the syntax of php?
have finally got the company I work for convinced that php is the way to
go
for the web based portion of our product. I would like to find an editor
that does context highlighting (like visual cafe) to keep grumblings to
minimum. The editors I have found either highlight php like C++ or as
HTML.
It can be for either Linux or Windows, we run both.

Thanks.