A search on rpmfind.net produced no results
Perhaps it has not been ported to linux

Quoting James Hatridge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

### HI Pierre et al....
###
### On Sunday 23 February 2003 11:14, Pierre Vaudrey wrote:
### > Hi,
### >
### >   The site is http://www.maguma.com
### >
### > Pierre
###
### This interested me too. So I looked at the site but was only able to find
### an
### exe file. Do you know where I can get a Linux tar ball or RPM file?
###
### Thanks
###
### JIM