Hi,

a quick search on php.net resulted in this page:
http://www.php.net/links.php

which has a link to a list of editors:
http://www.itworks.demon.co.uk/phpeditors.htm

similarly, a quick search at google.com resulted in around 249,000 pages :)

this question's also been asked on this list about 249,000 times, so a quick
search of the archives resulted in plenty of results as well:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&w=2&r=1&s=php+text+editors&q=b

Justin French
Creative Director
http://Indent.com.au