To prove that it works.  My infamous spinning logo example that everyone
has seen 10 times...

http://conf.php.net/pres/slides/intro/flash_ming.php

The phpinfo() with the configure flags are here:

http://conf.php.net/info.php

libswf is compiled in directly and ming.so is built externally and loaded
in via php.ini.

-Rasmus