[snip]
Program it into the homepage to run once a day. As long as  you get one hit
per day, then it'll run.

> I need to run a daily script on our website but I'm trying to avoid using
> CRONTAB.
>
> Is there any way that I can run this daily ?
[/snip]

But if you need to run it only once per day you will have to have a method
to do it. Using John's suggested homepage method have the daily script open
a file and record the date. Then each successive hit during the day should
also open that file...if today's date is already there it will not run the
script again else it will run and set today's date.

HTH!

Jay