On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 11:13:38AM -0500, Mike Tuller wrote:
> After much thought, I think I have figured out what I am going to do. I am
> going to create on the first page, a place to add the hardware type, and
> that will add a row to the database, and create the key I need. It will then
> go to another page where I can enter the information

Sounds like you could end up with a situation with incomplete input
validation.  If certain fields are required, you might not get them
when someone enters the first entry, but doesn't do the rest of the
entry procedure.  Not that big a deal if you're the person doing all
the entry, I guess.

--Dan

--
               PHP classes that make web design easier
        SQL Solution  |   Layout Solution   |  Form Solution