From: Maxim Maletsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: August 3, 2002 7:42 PM
To: 'Acer'; 'Rasmus Lerdorf'
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] Re: Protect PHP coding

Acer, what the f****k are you mumbling about?

(sorry for mine to you introduction)

600 people at PHP Dev Group (and I am one of them too) create and
document PHP Programming Language for free, because they like it this
way.

You, get your boss's money, buy a Zend's encoder, make a script that,
perhaps, has an equivalent freely available on sourseforge.net, encode
it and stick a it price to then sell the "cat in a lot" to those
paranoids who do not trust open source projects like your own boss does.

The "paranoids" then make services we all here pay, and on our spare
time - we keep developing the free code for you (always, because we like
it this way).

What are you trying to prove by being devil's lawyer here?

We all know how e-business works, most of us are actually on managing
positions if not job consultants.

So, Acer, from now on - ask a php-general question or answer one. Deal?

Sincerely,

Maxim Maletsky

PHP Beginner
www.phpbeginner.com