I've thought about adding the text on the top, but never found a good way to
make that (not with plain HTML, it would require a java-applet to display
the stream).
Scrolling is quite simple, i use this:

<head>
  <SCRIPT language=JavaScript>
  <!--
   doscroll = true;
   function Scroller() {
       if (doscroll != false) {
           window.scrollBy(0,15);
     }
     window.setTimeout("Scroller()",15)
   }
   Scroller();
   parent.atok = 'CCOFs';
   function atok(p1) {
   parent.atok = p1;
   }
  //-->
  </SCRIPT>
 </head>
onMouseOver="doscroll=false" onMouseOut="doscroll=true">

It scrolls down whenever the mouse is outside the frame with the stream.

Cya,
Thomas 'Neo' Weber
---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]