I upload an image.  Once I upload this image using the
is_uploaded_file function, then writing this image
file using the copy function.  Everything seems to
work fine.  When i try to update (that is uploading a
new file and saving it with the same name as the first
file created) it shows the first image instead of the
second image.  So what I did was closed my browser,
then reopened it, then everything was ok.  So I figure
that I have a cache problem.  I then tried using the
clearstatcache() function right after I update this
image file.  But it did not seem to work.  So am I
going to have to close and reopen my browser to see
these changes take place or is there something else I
can do?

Ben