IE can only have two concurrent connections open... eg if you have a
http 1.1 connection open for say a ongoing cgi/php call (ping or
traceroute) then you make another call for the same script and then a
further call to the server the last call will just sit there spinning
it's wheeels until on of the others in finished... the same is for
downloads using IE ..you can fix this with a reg hack.

Timothy Hitchens (HiTCHO)
Web Application Analyst and Developer
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mobile: 0419 521 440

--
Timothy Hitchens (HiTCHO)
Web Application Analyst and Developer
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mobile: 0419 521 440

HiTCHO Group - ABN: 85 816 540 110
Web Site: http://www.hitcho.com.au/
Snail Mail: PO Box 101 Arana Hills QLD 4054
Telephone: 07 3351 0951 - Facsimile: 07 3351 0952

IMPORTANT:
This email may be the view of the individual and
not that of the organisation. The contents of
this electronic mail (including attachments) may
be privileged and commercially confidential.

Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly
prohibited. If you have received this document in
error, please advise us by telephone immediately
and then delete the document.