Ühel ilusal päeval [16-10-2002 16:50] kirjutas Jason Young:
> Just wanted to let everyone know:
>
> PHP version is 4.2.1
> Apache is 1.3.24
>
> Running WindowsXP Pro

Running Windows? Hm. I remember something similar, when I was sysadmin
and I used Windows NT 4.0 Workstation as a file server. The workstation
release of Windows NT had the limitation of only 5 simultaneous network
connections. To allow more connections we had to upgrade to Windows NT
Server version. I haven't used Windows quite a long time and perhaps
this is irrelevant, but i wouldn't be surprised, if this is another
trick Bill uses to loot your wallet.

Juhan

--
Vastus: Sest inimene loeb suunaga ülevalt alla.
Küsimus: Miks ülalpool vastamine on halb?