Huh?  What on earth does this mean?

> -Kevin

Yes, I suppose this is a step up from extract().  Looks fine to me, except that I'd use

   foreach ($get_allow as $key=>$val)

rather than the while() -- comes down to personal preference, I suppose.

Cheers!

Mike

Beckett Park, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]