I asked this before, but didn't get a response.

Anyone out there have any experience a/o know where I can find
information on getting the mcrypt functionality to work under Win32 - I
have found a port of mcrypt for Win32, and also learned that you can
compile it using cygwin - but I don’t know how to register mcrypt w/ PHP
and 'turn on' the mcrypt* functions.

If anyone has any information or urls / how-tos it would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks!

//Nick Richardson
// [EMAIL PROTECTED]