From: Nick Richardson [mailto:esoteric.web@;gte.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 12:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] Mcrypt Under IIS 5 / Win32?

I'm trying to load it via php.ini w/ extension=php_mcrypt.dll and
php_mcrypt.dll is in the extension_dir - When php_mcrypt.dll is not in
the right place, it tells me it can't load the dll.

Is there something other than the cygwin1.dll and php_mcrypt.dll that I
have to install on the system - all the documentation (what little there
is that I have found) has said that I don't need anything other than
these 2 files.