Hi all,

I came back from vacations and forgot some things about queries... can
anyone tell me what is wrong with this? of all the error messages I set up
in the script, none comes back on the page but the record is not saved...

<?

$db = mysql_connect("www.icaam.com.ar", "icaam", "********");
if (!$db)
{
 die("No se pudo abrir la base de datos");
}

$ok = mysql_select_db("icaam");
if(!$ok)
{
 die("No se pudo acceder a la base de datos");
}

$borndate = $bornd . $bornm . $borny;
$phonenumber = $phone;

$query = "INSERT INTO mararegistro (visitorid, fname, lname, borndate,
address, city, country, phone, how) VALUES (null, 'c', 'c', 12, 'c', 'c',
$result = mysql_query($query) or die (mysql_errno());
if (mysql_affected_rows() != 1)
{
 die("Fallo al guardar datos");
}

echo "Gracias por administrarnos su información.";

?>

Any thiughts? Thanks in advance,

Cesar