Does a print_r() of the superglobal arrays differ in any significant way
when posting the username/password from the troublesome client when compared
to the superglobals for a well behaved machine?

-----Original Message-----
From: 1LT John W. Holmes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 09 December 2002 16:32
To: M.A.Bond; php-general
Cc: heflinaw
Subject: Re: [PHP] Script not working from one computer

> Have you checked:
>
> Browser versions? (is the browser the same type/version as on the other
> machines)
> Is it a laptop? If so, are you using the internal keyboard with Numlock
on?
> Is the machine in question set-up on the network correctly, i.e. has it
got
> domain, gateway addresses etc setup - this would only affect it if the
> Intranet server is set-up to only allow a certain range of IP addresses or
> doamin/hostnames etc.

Browser's are the same (128bit). It's not a laptop. The web page can pull up
any other external web page correctly.

What gets me is that the computer can pull up the log in page. It can pull
up another, unprotected page from that web server. But, no matter who tries
to log in from that machine, I get a bad username and password, even though
they are right. It's like the browser is sending bad data to a script that
works fine from every other computer.

Anyone else have any other ideas?