Sorry I didn't make myself more clear. I only want to use server side
sessions. I don't want to have to rely on a client having cookies enabled
in their browser. So far having trans_sid is just doing the trick. I can
save values into sessions server side and not explicitly create a client
side cookie with any values to retrieve the information.

Thanks again,

Ed