__NO I DON'T WORK FOR ZEND__

Well I use Zend Studio and have done for sometime.

Check out there offer for Small Business:

http://www.zend.com/store/products/zend-smallbiz.php

Includes the Encoder and the IDE ++

You won't regret a Zend Studio buy and with the upgrade option
you get all upgrades (including all version comp eg 4.x.x comp)
included.

HiTCHO has Spoken!
Timothy Hitchens (HiTCHO)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]