--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I have an ecommerce app (MAS200 eBusiness Manager) that works. I am
> updating my web site to php frames.

There is no such thing. Perhaps you mean HTML frames?

> Now when I want to connect to the eBusiness Manager server I get this error:
>
> Unsupported Browser
> The browser you are using (PHP/4.2.3) is currently unsupported. Please
> update your browser to the most current level.

So, eBusiness Manager is lame. Thanks for the tip. :-)

> This happens regardless of the browser I am using. How can I get this to
> send the actual browser info, not this php info in its place?

What are you talking about? What is PHP info? The "error" message? Whatever
eBusiness Manager is apparently checks what browser you are using and does not
operate unless it approves of your choice. This is an indication of pitiful
software design, but I don't see how this relates to PHP nor what question you
are attempting to ask.

Chris