Jason Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 02/14/2003 10:08:45 PM:

> On Saturday 15 February 2003 05:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I have an ecommerce app (MAS200 eBusiness Manager) that works. I am
> > updating my
> > web site to php frames. Now when I want to connect to the eBusiness
> > Manager server
>
> Presumably you mean connect to that app with some php code?

On my web page is a link to another server, just a simple url link.
The existing pages are .php pages.

> > I get this error:
> >
> > Unsupported Browser
> > The browser you are using (PHP/4.2.3) is currently unsupported. Please
> > update your browser to the most current level.
>

> > This happens regardless of the browser I am using. How can I get this
> > send the actual browser info, not this php info in its place?
>
> The error comes from some php code accessing that app and has nothing to
do
> with whatever browser you're using.

I have had the existing .php pages accessing the other server for a couple
years now with no problems. Only differance is the new page that has the
link
is frames. I don't know why that would make a differance though.

> Find out what browsers that app is satisfied with,

5.0 and higher browsers.

> then set 'user_agent' in
> php.ini to match that of one of the compatible browsers.

I don't see any user_agent entry in my php.ini file. I did a search on the
php.net site and didn't find any info on this. What would be the proper
way
to set this in php.ini, and in which section of php.ini?
Thanks,
--
Chip