Hi all,

We have finally isolated the problem with bad tarballs of phpDocumentor
releases in windows.  The tarball is fine.  A user who was getting files
with cut off names was unzipping using PKzip, switched to Winzip and the
tarball extraction worked!  Here's the complete information:
____
Thanks for the suggestion; this solves the problem, though I
suggest adding a note to the installation instructions warning
people of this possible problem.

The program I originally used to unpack was:

PKZIP for Windows 32 Version 2.60 (which is the version
installed on each machine here).

I downloaded a trial version of:

WinZip 8.1

which I unzipped things, and it works!

Thanks!
____

So, if you are a windows user, downloaded the tarball directly and tried to
unzip it using pkzip, you need to use winzip

Regards,
Greg
--
phpDocumentor