Title: Magocracy
Author: TheHeadSage
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Category: Comedy, Action

Chapter Body
<<

How would i get all the text and break it up into the variables $title, $author, $email
ect. So they can be insterted into the MySQL table under the approprate colums.

3. How do i open a Word Document and extract all the text?

As users would like to submit .doc files and i'd like the script to process them..

Thats all the questions so far, any tips, comments, ideas, questions even insults and flames are welcome!

Also please reply to the address: [EMAIL PROTECTED] as i dont trust hotmail.

Thanks in advance,

- Daniel "TheHeadSage" Spain
Founder of Voidsoft.
Server Administrator of The Void
Head of IRC Relations for Manga-Sketchbook.org