Zeev,

 > While you’re at it, consider apologizing for your unacceptable choice of
words.

I'm sorry that you find my words unacceptable.

I've already said I was wrong to act on the little consensus I had, but I
did actually have one, the wrong kind of consensus ... sorry.

I didn't remove the post myself because I was trying to get something
started, I fail at interacting with internals so I don't normally try and
let other people try to sort it, but I was still involved, all day long
yesterday.

I was trying to get something started, and seemed to have appropriate
permission; it was the approved way of getting done what I wanted to get
done, by someone in control of these things, on a team that usually acts
pretty independently, that's what I genuinely thought ... I was doing
everything I was meant to be doing.

It's not reasonable to completely ignore my intentions, what I thought was
happening, what I was told to do ... completely not fair.

If we could stop arguing, that'd be great, I still want a blog, can we talk
about how to get that actually started in a sensible way ??

Cheers