Why is nothing easy – thunderbird decided that 'enter' should send the
message I'm trying to edit so there are three copies unfinished
floating somewhere :(

On 30/07/14 08:08, Mike Griffiths wrote:
> I guess there are a couple of options available to us:
> 1.  Write something ourselves.  I doubt this will ever come close to being
> as detailed as we would like, and the amount of data we would need to
store
> in order to report on certain aspects makes this quite a monumental task.
Given the facilities provided by piwik, why not run a copy of that. We
don't need their commercial arm to host it, in fact it is easier to
monitor if you have a private copy. I'm still running my own port of an
earlier version because it does more than enough for me.

> 2.  Use Google Analytics, or something similar.  Hannes voiced privacy
> concerns over using Google Analytics, which are concerns I don't
share, but
> it would be great to hear everyone's opinion on it.
All of my customers have anything related to Google disabled and we even
have to  host our own copies of assets they host. They simply never
appear on Google Anayltics.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL