Posting it to the list :)

W dniu 18.01.2017 o 09:10, Niklas Keller pisze:

    Hello guys,

    while discussing possible ways to reduce number of open bug reports[1]
    many people expressed their (valid, I think) complaints about our
    bugtracker itself.

    Could we keep those discussions separated? I just created new wiki
    page
    https://wiki.php.net/ideas/bugtracker
    <https://wiki.php.net/ideas/bugtracker> gathering some common ideas on
    the matter.

    I suggest to treat this thread like an open wishlist. I know there
    is a
    log way between an idea and its implementation but we certainly
    need to
    start somehow. Little discussion doesn't seem to do any harm.

    Feel free to reply here and/or update wiki page. I'll take care of
    syncing it if there will be a need.

    Thanks,
    Maciej.

    [1]: http://externals.io/thread/607

 - A good search
- A better UX for non-logged in people, removing those per-bug passwords, maybe login via Github - Automatic parsing of Github PR comments and linking to the appropriate bugs, probably the same for mailing list posts.

I'll post more, but that's the things I can immediately think of.