> > The question was:
> >
> >  ARE THE HTML FILES GENERATED?
>
> And no, it was not answered. Sorry, but I am a bit
> angry, that I need to ask such a simple thing this
> much times...

Sorry again for the shout out.
I have written (numbering the sentences):

 1. It works on Windows with Cygwin.
 2. Egon gave us no answer if it generates the HTML files on his computer or
not.
 3. It gives the tocdepth redefiniton error on both sides (Egon, My
computer).

Then I asked Egon, to answer the question mentioned in the second sentence.
Maybe it was obvious to only me, that which is the second sentence. I have
not thought that it is a problem to identify the second sentence for
anybody.
Sorry again.

Goba