On Thursday 04 October 2001 9:50 am, Friedhelm Betz wrote:

> You are right, these two reg files are there. But the manual
> (install.xml) mentionend a file called php_iis_reg.inf ( see above) and
> this was the point I am talking about. In win-distribs this file seems to
> be not there and if this is not in the win-distribution our docs should be
> corrected.

I understand, and I agree that the docs should be corrected to the correct
filename. I think we should not mention the ISAPI reg file in the docs as PHP
probably won't work in that mode, and even if it does, it won't work well and
will create a load of support traffic on the lists.

Cheers
--
Phil Driscoll