Hi,

You've really done a good job with the beta CHM
version.

One small problem:

The tables and boxes contained in the righthand
content window (user contributed notes, notes,
warnings, see also) are too large to read on a
1024x768 res monitor without maximising the CHM.

This is a problem for people like me, stuck developing
on a laptop with a 1024x768 monitor (cruel and unusual
punishment!).

By the time I can read all the content in these boxes,
the CHM must be 1024 pixels wide, which is bad because
I also need to see my html editor, phpmyadmin and
several browser windows....

For instance, the lefthand margin, while attractive,
takes up valuable screen real estate.  Why not put it
on the righthand side for people with better monitors
to enjoy?

Is it possible to either allow these tables to be
dynamically resized (although I see the width="100%"
tag, it doesn't seem to work?) or to hard-code them to
a more reasonable width?

Another idea is to make the fonts a point or two
smaller, since they are quite generously large.  (At
least this is unlike some places where the code is
displayed in 6pt Eyestrain Monospace...)  But these
fonts would still be very readable at a point or two
smaller.

Anyhow, thank you for a job well done and I look
forward to seeing the final product.

Best regards,
Plum

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Nokia Game is on again.
Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the new
all media adventure before November 3rd.