> <note role="seealso">
> <simplelist>
> </simplelist>
> </note>
>
> Once again, you must wrap it inside para:
>
> <note role="seealso">
>  <para>
>   <function>print</function>, and
>   the notes on the <link linkend="secutity.cgi">CGI
>   security page</link>
>  </para>
> </note>
>
> IMHO <note> is on semantic level very close to seealso. Using role is
> standard DocBook way to make it different from standard note.

IMHO we can go on with the "note role" version for now.
One can use <simplelist type="inline"> for a list with
commas (no "and" word before the last one!).

So this way, we can choose between an inline list or
a typed in text, and I can only say I like the idea ;))

Please add the <note role="seealso"> rendering :)

Goba