Egon Schmid wrote:

> eschmid               Sat Jan 12 15:09:32 2002 EDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     /phpdoc   funclist.txt funcsummary.txt
>   Log:
>   Update of funclist.txt and funcsummary.txt

do we realy need these auto generated files in CVS,

or are they just left over from the time when php
source and documentation were in the same repository?

don't think they make much sense in CVS any longer
as everyone checking out the manual now should be
able to generate them himself

same for quickref.txt

version.dsl and version.xml are different as they are
created by a different project and funcindex.xml should
probably stay for a little while until php executable
detection in configure.in gets more clever

--
Hartmut Holzgraefe  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.six.de  +49-711-99091-77