Yeah, I know this tag and it seems to be a good idea. But I'm wondering
whether the $Id tag can be recognized by the 'make revcheck' command. Will
it generate correct revcheck.html with the $Id tag?
In zh molude, we are using Revision Comments to Track the revision of the
files...

Greg

003901c24370$18bf8d00$3037a3d5@mia">news:003901c24370$18bf8d00$3037a3d5@mia...