> sure, maybe my question was not exactly enough:-)
> The related functions to the above mentioned settings could
> be found under refernece/misc. Therefore the question.
> Should these ini-seetings be placed under reference/misc?

So then put them to reference/misc.

> >> Where should error and logging config options go to, to errorfunc?
>
> > Features / error handling ?
>
> Ok, this would imply to link them from refernce/errorfunc.

Doh, reverting my last suggection, put them to reference/errorfunc.
As discussed before, if we go on with the multilevel reference TOC
(see phpdoc/rfc/manual.xml.in), things like features/persistent
connections will go to the database level in the TOC. Error handling
description can already be moved to reference/errorfunc IMHO. It's
definitely like an intro in other parts, like the XML or session parts.
We don't have a features/session part, because this text is in the session
functions intro, and so should the features go to their relevant part.
As far as I can remember, we already discussed this ;)

> >> Should all Apache related stuff got to /reference/apache ( php_flag
> >> etc.)
>
> > Apache functions are not related to those apache directives, so I
> > don't like this idea. Maybe to ini_set docs?
>
> Ok, for now I "suspend" this for later? Just a few words about:
> The php_flag stuff only works with apache-sapi, therefore I don't like
> the idea to put this stuff under ini_set. It should go to an apache
> specific "chapter" or I can add a note about this in config.xml.
> (Many people doesn't recognize that php_flag will only work with
> apache-sapi)

I never used any of those apache functions, but use the php_value and
php_flag things everytime. So it would be nice to have a section
describing how to set PHP options (php.ini, php_value, php_flag, through
command line options, ini_set), where php.ini is searched for, etc.
This would go to either the current configurtion part or an appendix.

Goba