No doc for this. Should it be included in the mail people receive when they are granted a CVS account?

Would be nice to have something more permanent.. People lose email (I'm surprised we don't hear more of this, actually).

Also, do we WANT all CVS users to know about master? (-;

If we put it up to a permanent place, then all people will be able to find it... The important scripts at master.php.net are protected enough (the user database scripts, the mirror admin script). The event and note administration is currently not restricted, but every action is reflected as an email, so if someone would try to abuse the system, it will quickly turn out...

Goba