If we put it up to a permanent place, then all people will be able to find it... The important scripts at master.php.net are protected enough (the user database scripts, the mirror admin script). The event and note administration is currently not restricted, but every action is reflected as an email, so if someone would try to abuse the system, it will quickly turn out...

It will be really nice to have an email template that will be sent to new commers. For example yesterday, I did the guide for Lateralus showing him how to help with the notes, how to login on master.php.net (to have the magic cookie), how to close a bug as a developper, etc etc.

There is already an email template sent out :) It is in cvs: php-master-web/manage/users.php It might need some more details.

BTW the user note management details should be explained in the documentation howto and not in such a mail (how to log in, how to manage notes).

Goba