Modified files: /phpdoc/en/appendices migration5.xml Log:
Changes in PHP5/Zend2 inserted into OOP section

Two notes on this.

 - Noone said that PHP should be replaced with &php; in the manual,
   in fact some people opposed this *idea*. So this was not a good idea
   at all here. Thos suggesting &php; have not yet provided reasons
   on why this would be good (or I have missed those reasons).

 - The information on the PHP 5 OO model should *not* go in here, but
   to the language reference instead. This was discussed on the last
   docmeeting, so it is not my idea :) The current OO part should be
   renamed to include PHP 4 in the title and a new PHP 5 OO section
   should be opened there. The new capabilities in PHP 5 are not
   about migration, so this does not belong in here (and in fact
   much more important then hiding it deep down here).

I have planned on starting a discussion later on how that new PHP 5 OO section should be built up, since it should be suitable for both PHP 4 converts and those new to PHP. Therefore using 'objects are no longer' or 'changed the behaviour' might not be correct in that section, since it does not mean anything for newbies. It in fact makes their way harder. Ideas?

Goba