On Mon, 24 May 2004, Gabor Hojtsy wrote:

> I think you misunderstood the point. We would not like to split up the
> stuff and host on different servers. We would better live with a server
> which is capable of serving our needs (building docs in HTML, PDF, etc.,
> regular building of revcheck info, providing services for translation
> teams, etc.).

I need to set-up this for real, it 'kinda' works now, but misses some
parts (ie. for PDF). I hope get it this done later this week (as soon as
I settled in here).

But, I don't see really why we need to have this
same box as a testbed for livedocs; I don't really want people messing
with the set-up of this machine.

regards,
Derick