I can take care of the move and polish the files for phpdoc after we made
a decision how to handle the move.

What should be decided on. What are the questions?

Not really questions. But we/I should inform the pear doc people ( cc'ed) and maintainers about the move. apd (last change 2 months, 1 week ago by danielc)
paradox (last change 8 weeks, 2 days ago by steinm)
ps (last change 4 days, 18 hours ago b steinm)

Probably those people working on pecl-docs in peardoc should granted phpdoc karma. Also the few translators for those pecl docs?

Thats all. I will start witrh those pecl-extensions with last change some time in the past.

I would be happy to grant Karma, if I get a list of peardoc contributors / translators, who need that.

Goba