Hello all,

I don't think that the first message you got about Hebrew support, but I need help about it.

The problem with Hebrew is that this language required right to left. (as you all know by now...)

The php manual doesn't has rtl support, or I don't know how to use it.

How can I help in adding rtl support? This is the thing the prevent many israeli programmers in helping with the manual.

Please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance. There are quite a lot of hacks in phpdoc to make rtl support work in Hebrew build, so if it is completely broken, I would be surprised.

Goba