the livedoc version is working nice as you can see here:
http://www.phpil.net/livedocs/?l=he

i explained to anyone on the group, that responsed to my mail  (3 ppl
without me ;) how to deal with it. just contact me and i'll explain you how
to install the environment, if you managed to deal with the old build system
dependencies, livdocs 'll be much simple.

anyway, you right. the low participation with the translation is result of
the fact that the documenters don't see the direct affect of the translation
on the officials mirrors... we all waiting for livedoc...
--
Moshe.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Well, as far as I saw, no one has able to create the manual in rtl
direction.
(This is the BIG problem).
phpdoc-he is pretty dead, as you can see in the cvs repository... :-(
It's because of the rtl problem. I believe that if someone can solve this
problem, the group will come back.
I have alot of background in web development, including xml and hebrew,
however, I don't know where to start from.
I'm too scared to touch the building files of the php manual, and I can't
understand most of them...
Hadar

Walla! Mail, Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Walla! at:
http://mail.walla.co.il