ooops, my previous response was lost.

briefly, i explained all the translators how to use livedocs. it's just works nice as you can see here: http://www.phpil.net/livedocs/?l=he.

the old build system is simply not supported, you can hack it and hack it agin but it'll always 'll look bad. the new build system just do the job nice.

if you need more explains just conntact me.

btw we want to meet tomorow on  'August penguin III' convention.

--
Moshe.

Well, as far as I saw, no one has able to create the manual in rtl direction.

(This is the BIG problem).

phpdoc-he is pretty dead, as you can see in the cvs repository... :-(

It's because of the rtl problem. I believe that if someone can solve this problem, the group will come back.

I have alot of background in web development, including xml and hebrew, however, I don't know where to start from.

I'm too scared to touch the building files of the php manual, and I can't understand most of them...

Hadar

Walla! Mail, Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Walla! at:
http://mail.walla.co.il