Hi Goba,

Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
Hi,

I have been pondering through this writeup in the last couple of weeks,
and the recent OSCOM events [1] prompted me to be straight and honest,
and step back from the leadership of the PHP Documentation and from the
list on the documentation frontpage consequently.

That is bad news for the doc-team, because I always appreciated your
clear, unagitated, constructive, well thought and friendly manner to
contribute to the documentation.

Yeah, let me say: your contribution was always very welcome and much
valuable. Remembering back the days I joined phpdoc, you have been
always around, answering questions for newbies like I was, improving,
discussing, heck: you have been nearly everywhere.

[...]

I hope that my reasons are understandable, and I am certain that we will
be able to manage to execute some smooth process of handing the
reposibilities and the credits over. It was a great pleasure to work
with you, and shape the PHP Documentation into what it is today.

Your reasons are very understandable! Once I had the pleasure to meet
you  in real life (docmeeting linuxtag) and I can certainly say: it was
always a great pleasure to work with you!
So;), I wish you all the best for your past-phpdoc-life, thanks for your valuable time you spent for this project in the recent years. And maybe once you will be a famous hungarian actor;-?

So, thanks again, best wishes, good by
Friedhelm