>> I hope that my reasons are understandable, and I am certain that we will
>> be able to manage to execute some smooth process of handing the
>> reposibilities and the credits over. It was a great pleasure to work
>> with you, and shape the PHP Documentation into what it is today.
>
> Your reasons are very understandable! Once I had the pleasure to meet
> you  in real life (docmeeting linuxtag) and I can certainly say: it was
> always a great pleasure to work with you!
> So;), I wish you all the best for your past-phpdoc-life, thanks for your
> valuable time you spent
> for this project in the recent years. And maybe once you will be a
> famous hungarian actor;-?

I would hand out invites four our May premier nights, but the play is in
Hungarian, and I am afraid, not many of you would understand a word of
it, even if you would be able to make it :)

By the way, I am around at phpweb, and took par in the introduction of
the Yahoo Search API based website search deployed today. Give it a try,
give suggestions at the webmaster address!

Goba